codeofaninja
website

How To Get A Job In Tech

Photo of Mike Dalisay
Modified Sunday, October 16, 2011
by - @ninjazhai
How To Get A Job In Tech? Well, I currently have a job in the IT industry but not in these big and amazing  companies such as Google, Apple and Facebook. Honestly, I've been dreaming of getting a job at Google. Haha! I choose Google because I love their products such as GMail, Google Docs, Android, Search Engine and many others even though there are some ads, for me it's just fine and natural. It enable me to enjoy great technologies free. :)

But anyway, I'm happy with my current job, developing Google Android applications and utilizing lots of their web development tools such as of Google Code, Analytics, and Webmaster tools.

I wondered how to get at job in these awesome companies. So I thank this info-graphic for giving me some idea. Haha! Let's see:



For FREE programming tutorials, click the red button below and subscribe! :)
Thanks for the comments!
 
 
Fundamentals
"First do it, then do it right, then do it better."
~ Addy Osmani
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code."
~ Linus Torvalds
Let's Stay Connected!
g+ r
Android app on Google Play
© 2011-2014 The Code Of A Ninja. All rights reserved. Proudly Powered by Google Blogger. Images, logos, marks or names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.