codeofaninja
website

Computers - A Chronological Timeline

Photo of Mike Dalisay
Modified Friday, August 12, 2011
by - @ninjazhai
I love computers. This is where I do most of my stuff. I do Web and Android programming, made my dream of being a writer come true by blogging, connecting with friends via social networking site such as facebook and twitter, researching, having a conversation with other Software Developers around the world via StackOverflow and other Q and A or forum sites, helping and inspiring others, playing games such as Angry Birds and Red Alert, etc. 

My career wouldn't exist without it. 

Computers changed the world - how we work, think and live. Most businesses in the world won't run without computer systems, and they won't get promoted without a website.

So, it is such a joy to see some of its history, how it evolved from generation to generation.


It was so nice that I came across this infographic here. :)

For FREE programming tutorials, click the red button below and subscribe! :)
Thanks for the comments!
 
 
Fundamentals
"First do it, then do it right, then do it better."
~ Addy Osmani
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code."
~ Linus Torvalds
Let's Stay Connected!
g+ r
Android app on Google Play
© 2011-2014 The Code Of A Ninja. All rights reserved. Proudly Powered by Google Blogger. Images, logos, marks or names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.