codeofaninja
website

Firefox Is Running Very Slow!

Photo of Mike Dalisay
Modified Sunday, July 31, 2011
by - @ninjazhai
I was into a situation where I have no other choice but to use the Firefox web browser for blogging. I have another important Google account opened in Chrome.

I was wondering why this super fast Firefox is running too slow in my computer. Then I found out that it is because of my slow performing add-ons. Some add-ons can even slow Firefox to a crawl and make it difficult to use for regular web browsing.

According to Firefox, here are the top add-ons that can make your web browsing with Firefox slow to crawl.

Firefox Is Running Very Slow!
Click to enlarge.

Then suddenly, I realized why my Firefox is very slow. I'm using Firebug, the number one add on (as of this posting) that can make Firefox performance thumbs down. So, what I did is I disabled my Firebug and all went to normal. You can check out this instruction on how to disable a plugin or extension in Firefox. Firefox is now running fast again. Firefox performance is great. :)
For FREE programming tutorials, click the red button below and subscribe! :)
Thanks for the comments!
 
 
Fundamentals
"First do it, then do it right, then do it better."
~ Addy Osmani
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code."
~ Linus Torvalds
Let's Stay Connected!
g+ r
Android app on Google Play
© 2011-2014 The Code Of A Ninja. All rights reserved. Proudly Powered by Google Blogger. Images, logos, marks or names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.