codeofaninja
website

Where To Get Great Color Combination Ideas

Photo of Mike Dalisay
Modified Wednesday, October 20, 2010
by - @ninjazhai
I’m a web developer but I’m not that good in web design (but I’m currently working on it!). Let’s say that I’m more of the programming part of web development.

Color Combination
If you are just like me who find it hard to decide what color combination should be used for your web application or web site you’re working on, you may find this article helpful.


Step 1: Go to Adobe Kuler. I found REALLY great color combination ideas there. Another site I can give you is Colour Lovers. These sites really helped me a lot in deciding what colors I should be using in my projects.

Step 2: I know you will be asking me about how we are going to get its hexadecimal, RGB or CMYK value. So we’re gonna download this very helpful software: Pipette

Step 3: Unzip it to your computer and then run. You should have something like this:


Pipette
Step 4: Click here if you wanna learn more about Pipette.

Step 5: You may now use those colors retrieved by Pipette in your favorite graphic software or CSS. :)

For FREE programming tutorials, click the red button below and subscribe! :)
Thanks for the comments!
 
 
Fundamentals
"First do it, then do it right, then do it better."
~ Addy Osmani
"Talk is cheap. Show me the code."
~ Linus Torvalds
Let's Stay Connected!
g+ r
Android app on Google Play
© 2011-2014 The Code Of A Ninja. All rights reserved. Proudly Powered by Google Blogger. Images, logos, marks or names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.